We are seeking for an experienced frontend engineer to our team, initially for 2-3 months but with possibility to stay longer.
What's the deal?
You are going to develop responsive web interfaces, create some custom elements, pull information from different remote services and sources, write unit tests, architecting a system in a component and reusable manner.
* ReactJS with minimum 1 year of experience
* Experience with CSS/SCSS
* Experience with Webpack and other automated build tools
* Experience building responsible web apps with cross browser support
* Experience with either [login to view URL] or React Material (material-ui)
* Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services and XML
* Experience with Unit testing
* Experience with GraphQL would be a HUGE plus
* Test Driven Development (TDD) would be a HUGE plus
We are small but a rapidly growing team of professionals that complements each other. We believe that
group of people with a common purpose can do miraculous things and achieve much more than by oneself. That is why we put an emphasis on our team and its spirit.
You can be the smartest and skillest frontend engineer on the planet but if you do not deliver on the promises or lack discipline or too much lazy or doing things in the last moment - please avoid this job. This job is for professionals who commited to the work they are doing, constantly improving themself and striving for knowledge and professionalism.