Beforehand, let's put something clear up:
- Any contact attempt outside of Freelancer will be blocked and the freelancer in my blacklist (happened before). I'll only discuss details about the project here.
- I'm looking for a freelancer, not a company, for a long-term partnership in projects I need help with.
For a new project, I need a frontend developer for a Vue + bootstrap project. It will make use heavily of data tables, and JWT authentication.
The first phase (this project), will just make:
- Login to the backend, obtain JWT token and some profile info.
The main page will be shown afterwards, with some buttons / menus shown depending on the profile info obtained. The user types will be:
User will be able to:
- introduce data (easy form)
- view introduced data / edit it (if not already signed by supervisor)
Supervisor will be able to:
- See all data introduced by all the users (signed and unsigned - two different tables-).
- Modify / amend and sign data introduced by the user.
These will be common to this and every forcoming development:
- Backend is being developed in Flask. The frontend can either run over Flask or Node, but Vue + bootstrap are mandatory.
- The project is in spanish, but codebase will be english. We'll make the translations.
- git is the source control to be used (we are using gitland and/or bitbucket).
- The code will be reviewed and audited. Early code reviews are a usual thing within our team to keep a good track.
- Data tables must be used with Ajax, either Vue or Bootstrap ones.
- The frontend must be mocked, following the data detais and descriptions agreed, so self sufficient for deployment.
- Deployment instructions and documentation must be provided.
- Tests must be included (selenium preferred).
- As mentioned, this is a first phase over a long-term partnership.
- Scheduling is tight, so keeping to the planned timelines is as important as code quality.
- No subcontracting to other developers unless approved by us.
- NDA to be signed.
- Fixed price for the described project / phase.
- Hourly price (for next phases to come, some will be on fixed price, some on hourly price as they will be small)
- Planned development time (including ALL the requirements above).
This system will grow over the next phases / projects, including administration dashboard, charts and graphics, etc., so a good codebase is recommendable. The project will evolve over at least 6 more phases.
More projects are expected with other clients, but the development methodology described here and the requirements are standard.
27 freelancers are bidding on average £523 for this job
Hii, Greetings of the day i have more than 4 years of experienced in frontend and backend development , I have done many website project and very sure about this job thanks