I need a developer who can create an HTML5 template.
I have been trying to find a template that matches my requirements and I suddenly stumbled upon this website that has all the elements I'd like to have on my website:
[login to view URL]
* Pure CSS ([login to view URL])
* jQuery 3.3.1 ([login to view URL])
These are the main features I'd like to have:
* When loaded the browser screen is completely covered with a top HTML section with a background color and the logo centered in the screen, with a short description of the website. A small icon at the bottom allows the user to move to the next section.
* As soon as the second section starts to reach the top, the Navigation bar (or top menu) appears. The navigation bar sends users to other sections on the main page or to an interior page.
* Middle sections with height defined by the elements.
* Bottom section is again fullscreen with a different background color.
* This webpage is reactive. If I change the size of the browser the top and bottom sections height change to match the height of the browser screen.
* Interior pages have the Navigation bar always on top.
* The main and interior HTML pages working on client side. There should be no server requirements, so these pages should work if I open them in a browser page.
* The main page sections have to use the <section> tag.
* The CSS files in a css subdirectory.
* The images in an images subdirectory. The images will be replaced so feel free to use any images you like.
* All code must be cleanly formatted and easy to read on a text editor.
I posted this project yesterday without defining the deliverables, so I had to delete it and repost it.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $47 for this job