We are working on a dynamic landing page for a new website. We have a design and idea in place, and are now looking for someone to help us polish it up and make it responsive to work both for mobile and desktop.
you can view our current efforts here: [login to view URL]
We are looking for the additional changes and ammendments to be made:
1. Responsive scaling layout - Logo to be resized to fit depending on screen size (works when you view it on mobile and desktop)
2. Canvas size needs to update when resizing window so that the java script continues to draw when going from portrait to landscape on mobile and when you resize the browser window.
3. Currently on desktop the 'starfield' moves position and direction with the mouse. We want the same to happen on a mobile devices with the gyroscope. The start field direction and position should change according to the gyroscope data so the direction and position of the star field responds to the tilt of the phone.
4. Currently on desktop the 'starfield' accelerates when you scroll the mouse. we want the same to happen when you sliding finger up on the phone screen to increase speed of star field. Sliding finger down to decrease speed of star field.
5. When the 'starfield' accelerates the logo wants to rumble/vibrate/shake as though it looks like its traveling really fast.
6. Currently when you click on the logo it opens up a mail link. We want to change this so when you click on the logo it fades out and texts fades in (we will provide the text) it will also include a few HTML links (which we will also provide) - the text also needs to react to the mouse and tilt of the phone in the same way the logo should from the points above.
7. We also want the webpage to play a sound file on load which we also will provide.
Also if an additional requirement which would be extremely desirable would be for the logo to pivot position with the direction of the tilt of the phone/position of the mouse so that it aligns with the direction of the 'starfield'. We would also like the logo to respond to a point light so that the gradient of the logo changes in relation to a point light making it look 3D. a potential possible of this is here: [login to view URL]
38 freelancers are bidding on average £143 for this job
Hello, I have checked current html file and can customise and design [login to view URL] and can setup according to your requirement . Let me know when can we start the work . Thanks, Ravinder