You will be working to implement web app interfaces, based on provided designs, and helping to integrate them with our platforms back end.
GameGlass is a brand new platform for second-screen experiences for games, using touchscreen devices to help you control and interact with the games you love.
Find out more here - [login to view URL]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Use our React-based code framework to built interfaces
- Assist with ongoing development and enhancement of our platform and framework
- Optimise existing interface implementations for speed and responsiveness
WHO ARE YOU?
- You know React extremely well, along with local state management, CSS pre-processors, and ideally a smattering of Node.js or NPM
- Passionate about games, with a demonstrable interest in gaming
- You love great UI and interaction design, and you appreciate why attention to detail matters
- While you're not a designer, you can hold hold constructive conversations with your
team to help them create better work
WHO ARE WE?
- 6 people, spread all over the world
- We love games, their communities and the sense of wonder and immersion that comes with them - from space sims to flight sims, and from MMOs to MOBAs
- Serious about build a truly wonderful product that people will love, and willing to sweat the details to make that happen
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Competitive rates
- Great perks: games, peripherals, hardware, etc
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- Collaborative, ego-free team environment
53 freelancers are bidding on average $44/hour for this job
Hello. I have check GameGlass and I am really interested in your job. I can easily pop up new technology and new projects and will work with high quality. Thanks.