We are looking for front end developer who is familiar with HTML, CSS and Angualr 2. We have about 10 pages. About 80% of the HTML for those pages is completed. We need to finish the remaining 20% of the HTML for these pages and use Angular 2 for integration. All pages will have to include the responsive view for mobile & tablet. You should be able to deliver based on the mockups we will provide and work with what we already have. We are looking for the best quality and attention to detail.
68 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
Hi, its pretty simple for me but I have few questions to ask, knock me for further discussion, PLEASE DON'T AWARD PROJECT BEFORE DISCUSSION. Thank You! Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
I have skills with Angular2 -4 , Material Design for angular, HTML,CSS. Relevant Skills and Experience Angular2 Proposed Milestones $250 CAD - project milestone
I am AngularJS expert. I can complete this project perfectly. I am ready now. Hope to work with you. Regards Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
We have reviewed your [url removed, login to view] have 9+ year of experience. We working on Website customization/Mobile App Design Development (Android/iOS),SEO. [url removed, login to view]~elitemm5/[url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills More