We need to provide bidirectional VNC client in a typical desktop
or mobile web browser, such as [url removed, login to view] (we
can assume that the browser supports HTML5) -- note that the link
to the project above is an example, NOT a requirement.
Basically we want to achieve the functionality of a VNC viewer
connected to a VNC server, including providing input to the GUI
of the applications running on the VNC server.
But instead of requiring the user to install and explicitly use a
VNC client, we need to allow to the user to connect to the VNC
server just by pointing a typical web browser (HTML5-enabled) to
a specific web page.
The system should support the following architecture:
a) on one end, the VNC server is provided by a Qt 4.8.x
application [url removed, login to view]
running on a Linux embedded system. We should assume that
the embedded system provides just the VNC server and no
other VNC processing (proxying, etc.);
b) on the other end, the user can use a typical browser
(HTML5-capable, on a desktop or mobile device);
c) between the browser of the user (b) and the embedded
device with the VNC server (a) we can have a (web) server.
If needed, this server can:
- provide a specific web page for the user to connect to;
- do any bidirectional translation that may be needed between
the VNC protocol of the server (a) and the web protocol
necessary to interact with the user through the browser
With a successful system we should be able to:
- set up a server as follows:
- start a VNC server on a networked Linux workstation;
- on the same server start a graphical application displayed
in the VNC server session (e.g., a terminal emulator such
as Gnome Terminal);
- set up the server (at point (c) above) which can have
installed (if necessary) the proxy/translator between the VNC
server and the web browser developed and configured during
- set up a user device as follows (will be tested both on a
desktop and a mobile device):
- start a typical HTML5-enabled web browser
- point the web browser to a specific web page and:
- the browser should display and update the image from the
- the user should be able to interact with the application on
the VNC server through the web page, both through mouse and
keyboard (e.g., clicks should open menus, keyboard input
should be displayed in the application).
Hi! I have rich experience in this field. Relevant Skills and Experience App Designer, App Developer, HTML, HTML5, Linux Please contact me. Proposed Milestones €555 EUR - complete Thank you for your reply.
4 freelancers are bidding on average €389 for this job
i can develop this for you Relevant Skills and Experience i have an experience of 1.5-2 years in this field Proposed Milestones €555 EUR - 1 sir i did projects like this kindly reply i want to discuss it with you