DEADLINE: END OF MARCH 2019
Budget to be defined.
9 pages to develop, 1 or 2 elements animations
Development in WordPress with back office access
OBJECTIVES OF THE NEW WEBSITE
Our website is a source of leads. We rely on him both to bring us prospects and potential customers (via search engines for example) AND to convert these visitors by inviting them to contact us.
- Only one language > English
- We are currently in production of the templates with the webdesigner.
- We write the content ourselves, and we will integrate it into the WordPress.
- URL redirection plan: We haven't worked on it yet, but the plan will be quite simple from Home page to product pages from product pages to landing pages (that we create ourselves) and a fixed header to make navigation easier.
- We would like a copy of all the elements.
Delivery of the templates:
- Responsible declinations will be included.
- About the format, the web designer uses the Sketch program, he will send you the pages in png/pdf for reference, and the vectorized files in svg format.
- We would like to have the possibility to edit the content blocks by ourselves.
- Modify the text.
- Replace an image.
- Possibility to substitute one block of content for another (A block containing a title, a text and an image is replaced by a block containing a video for example).
In order to familiarize ourselves with the content administration space, we would like to integrate our own content.
- Animations of visual elements > 2
- "Content versus email": the visitor must be able to leave you his email to download certain content (white papers, case studies, etc.)
- Media library
- Press area
- Recruitment area
- Livechat (a button allows you to chat directly online with a team member from 9am to 5pm)
- Connection to our Hubspot CRM
- Possibility of referral to landing pages (internal links
- Blog A comment option
- Blog An anti-spam control to filter unwanted comments.
- Blog Sharing options on social networks
- Contact Form
- We are taking advantage of the redesign to improve SEO. We simply want a "clean" framework for the new site. But any proposal is welcome as to the technical framework to be used to best meet our needs and budget.
- In terms of traffic tracking and analysis we want to use Google Analytics.
- Hosting: Our current site is currently hosted by infomaniak, we have 100 giga so ideally, we want to stay under this host. The objective is to develop the new site in parallel with the other website and to offline the current website once the new site is online.
MAINTENANCE, MONITORING AND EVOLUTIONS
In terms of site maintenance, we would like to:
- Ensure security updates, etc.
- Have a follow-up (repair of bugs revealed after the upload)
- And possibly have an evolution with possibilities of new features, adjustments, etc. for the months following the release online
To do this, please provide us with an hourly rate or a global maintenance package.
Knowing that we are in the process of designing the templates, it would be recommended to start the development as we go along.
Namely, the templates of all the pages will be finalized within 3 weeks maximum.
Will the project will be online in one block at the end of March 2019.
If you have any recommendations for a methodology to carry out the project and you want to tell us more about the approach you are considering, we are open to it.