We develop a map tool (plugin) for web sites.
We need to implement "try on your site" feature to test our tool for our potential customers.
For that feature we want to show a demo page for our potential customers' sites by http proxy with injecting our scripts.
Proxy project will be a standalone "Node.js" project working on http(s)://proxy.mydomain.com.
Customer site url will be stored in a cookie (domain=*.[url removed, login to view]) and we will redirect to http(s)://[url removed, login to view]
Proxy project must have features:
- proxying web page which is defined under the cookie. All page static data should be loaded and page be rendered like original url.
- if customer url is https then our proxy url will be [url removed, login to view]
- if customer url is http then our proxy url will be [url removed, login to view]
- inject our scripts under <head ...>[HEADINJECTIONS]....</head>...
- inject some other resources under <body ...>[BODYINJECTIONS]....</body>...
- there will be some regex rules like matching api keys and will be replaced with ours. (I will provide these regex rules)
- I will provide a list of test urls (some of them are https). The final product must work on these urls.
- before delivering the project, I want an online test page to check all these features.
- the project also includes:
-- deploying into our servers,
-- making required settings like defining paths or ssl certicates for "[url removed, login to view]"
-- making nginx settings
-- we want it as a turnkey project and we want 1 year support.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $181 for this job
Node js expert here, willing to provide you my experience. I have completed lots of projects with Node . Relevant Skills and Experience I have 3 years of experience Proposed Milestones $155 USD - work
Hello Sir., for this work we have experienced Developer in our team. They will help you in all manner to fix it ASAP. Looking forward to hear from you. . . Regards Fyneed Technology Solutions