Viven Health is a company focused on changing behavior through emotion and interaction through interactive scenarios we develop. We are looking for someone who can help us create better interactive environments for our users. For this project we would like:
For the case below, after the avatar text, click continue and then click on the highlighted icon to get to the fist bump interaction.
[url removed, login to view]
2. The concept for the interaction that you see is to get the user to want to fist bump instead of using the traditional hand shake. The fist bump transmits less germs and if you do transmit them, they are transferred on your knuckles, not on your fingertips, which are more likely to touch your face/mouth/nose/eyes, which will get you sick. Our overall goal is to prevent illness (cold/flu).
3. We are looking to have someone improve the way it currently is. We are open to ideas, like seeing germs being transferred when trying to hand shake vs fist bump. The important piece to this is having the user interact with the environment. The better the interaction, the better the principle is learned. Below is our coding standards:
2. All assets must be as real looking as possible. File size does not matter (For Now).
3. The Widget must run on the last 2 versions of Safari, Firefox, IE, Edge, and Chrome for both desktops, android and iOS.
4. Widget needs to be fully responsive and work any ony size screen or orientation.
This leads to the sub-requirement that it must be mobile compatible as well.
Cross browser and cross device compatible. Interaction must work on latest version of browsers and mobile devices.
Attached is the psd with the hands we have used in the interaction and also just some inspiration images based on what we want done. Please feel free to ask any questions!