2. When I run this code from my windows computer machine, and localhost, it should run.
3. I will also enter the facebook page ID or facebook group ID that I have access to.
4. Upon providing all these information, the application will retrieve everyone who liked the facebook page or who joined the facebook group.
5. Each of these email addresses extracted will then displayed on the screen, line by line
6. Each facebook full name and email address are separated by ":" and will be listed with breakline, see example below.
7. All facebook http references must be referenced to the facebook graph API. Do not download the facebook SDK toolkit.
[FB User Full Name] : test1@[url removed, login to view]
[FB User Full Name] : test2@[url removed, login to view]
[FB User Full Name] : test1000@[url removed, login to view]
[FB User Full Name] : test2000@[url removed, login to view]
NOTES: I don't know a user-friendly UI. I just need a button to click and it will display the output. It must not have any limit. I should be able to retrieve all facebook users who liked a facebook page or joined a facebook group that has their privacy settings to allow for their username and email address retrievable by the facebook graph API.
1. Source code that works.
2. Comment the areas where I need to enter my API developer ID, facebook login ID, password, etc.