We are looking to find a frontend developer to rewrite currect code on our existing website. It is website built with Laravel (Blade) and Bootsrap. Files will be provided to rewrite over FTP: We need to maintain the current look and functionality. The current theme includes many unnecessary html and css tags.
- there are approximately 15 subpages to work with the same theme/look.
- we need to unify CSS files
- we need to clean up unnecessary tags
- we need to optimize the code
- some blocks may need to be overwritten (tables)
- help to improving responsive site views
- look same in all browsers like firefox / chrome / IE / safari
The website works on the Laravel framework with the Blade template system. Other technologies used are Bootstrap, jQuery and other small libraries from github. Libraries and framework files (Bootstrap, jQuery) will be special in their own files. Custom css tags will be in one file.
Budget: EUR 100
25 freelancers are bidding on average €150 for this job
Greetings! My name is Ramdeep and I am an expert in Front-end Development. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your project with you. Looking for your response, Thanks
Hi, dear! I read your proposal and understood your idea. I am an excellent web designer and developer. Don't worry about deadline and quality. Thank you.