Have two kinds of users, **providers** and **clients**. Providers have a schedule where they are available to see clients. Clients want to book time, in advance, on that schedule.
- Have an id.
- Have a schedule
- On Friday the 13th of August, I want to work between 8am and 3pm.
- Have an id.
- Want to reserve a 15m time ‘slot’ from a providers schedule.
- Reservations only last 30 mins.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Want to be able to confirm a reservation.
Build the front end for a mobile web application that covers as many of the following as possible in the time allotted:
- Allows providers to submit times they’d like to work on the schedule.
- Allows clients to list available slots.
- Allows clients to reserve an available slot.
- Allows clients to confirm their reservation.
While you may use whichever toolset you think is reasonable, it should include React.
Assume the API is being worked on in parallel and for the time being you could create a mock API or just hardcoded data from a file.
121 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Hi , I have good experience in reactjs/typescript for a long time. I have read the description and I will give you the good result. Please drop me a message for quick discussion. Thanks & Regards.
⚡React, Typescript Expert Here⚡ Please check my reviews I can start right now and finish within a short time. Please contact me to discuss more,so let's talk over chat here. Thanks.