- Landing page ([url removed, login to view])
- Search page ([url removed, login to view])
Landing page ([url removed, login to view])
- Contains a search box wih “autocomplete search” ([url removed, login to view]) from Google Maps API, which sends LAT and LONG as parameters to the search page.
Search page ([url removed, login to view])
- Contains a map with markers, search box and the markers in a list of locations in html (a sidebar list)
- Lists all markers from input within a set radius (10km), both on the map and in the sidebar
- Can also register a new address through a search box located on the top
- Map can be moved. When moved, the places/markers updates based on radius and the same with the sidebar list
The places/markers is to be stored in a simple array with title, address, id, lat, long
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Google Maps API
Don’t hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.