The current landing page is:
[login to view URL]
I need to update the layout, organize all the information that is currently shown in the landing page, which is very messy, but keep it simple. The key points are:
1) One of the most important values of the website is its speed/simplicity, comparing to our competitors (found by market research). Therefore, the new style files (CSS, JS, etc), should be as light as possible, or available through CDN.
2) Our main system works on top of the same layout as the landing page, hence the menus (top, left), and
footer can't be changed. Just the inner content.
3) Add a Google-like search input just after main description;
4) Add logos of our clients (static, I will make it dynamic afterwards), with scrolling overflow in mobile layout.
a. [login to view URL]
b. [login to view URL]
c. [login to view URL]
d. [login to view URL]
5) Add standard links to Google Play and AppStore:
Android: [login to view URL]
iOS: [login to view URL]
6) Again, please keep it light and fast.
Remark: I noticed that currently there are too much info and buttons to click, so first-time users will be confused. From a marketing perspective, the most important/landing message is that user will find whatever he needs by typing it in the search bar.