It's important that you know the following well:
- Ruby on Rails
- Git (code is hosted on [login to view URL], which you'll need to sign up to and setup SSH so you can access the code)
This job will require 3-5 hours of your time.
I'll now explain the project and what needs to be done.
The project is a bare bones rails web app with a react front-end.
The following needs to be done:
* Create a Login page (see attached design)
* Create the User schema and model.
* Create API endpoints for logging in and out.
* Update React code to allow the user to login.
* If the user logs in successfully then show a page with a Logout button.
* If the user logs out then show the Login page again.
* If time permits, add client side validation and write some tests.
Once the job is completed then I'd like to discuss longer term part-time work on a really interesting Rails / ReactJS project!
I'm happy to share the code with you before starting the job, please just send me a message with your gitlab username.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $42 for this job
Hello Client, Please have a look our developed website and application or provide me a chance for job.!! [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] 1. [login to view URL] 2. More