We are looking for a developer to deliver working sample code of an HTML Page(s) and related files. The purpose is for a teacher to record something a student is saying. That student may be either right by computer with microphone, or remotely via ZOOM (or other playform) and their voice is playing over the computer speaker. There is also a possibility the teacher had to record on a cell phone in a mp3 (or possibly other) format and needs to upload that. It should work on major browsers (newer versions) and devices like andriod and iPad/iPhone. The system must be well documented to alolow a programmer to plug it into an existing website being modified. It must and perform the following:
- Button To Record from User's Microphone
- Button to Record from User's System Audio
- Allows user to upload an AUDIO FILE
- Ability To play the Audio back before uploading it
- Ability to send audio to server and save as file
Looking for basic yet professional appearance, and preferably the ability to modify appearance via css
Preferably store on server in mp3 format. The recorded audio clips will be 10-20 minutes long on average.
- We utilize a windows server environment (IIS-10)
- We would prefer Classic ASP if server-side programming needed
- Our server does have PHP support if required.
- All security requirements must be documented (file access permissions for saving)
- Any other setup requirements documented.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $359 for this job
Hello, kindly connect with me , i am also have very good expertise in the HTML and other related technologies. I would be very happy to chat with you. Thank you
☑️☑️☑️PERFECTLY☑️☑️☑️ I have 2 + years of experienced in programming web and have completed 30+ projects, with C++, WORDPRESS, PHP, LARAVEL, ANGULAR, REACTJS, SQL.