I'd need an expert wordpress / front-end developer to transform the new design made in Figma (free software mac/windows very similar to Sketch, available browser or desktop) to Wordpress 5.
As title says it's a "re-design" because the website is already there, all text content is there.
You'll have to do a duplicate draft of pages and work on them so that the current version remains online.
I made the new design so I'll be there for any question, also Figma has all the margins for you to see easily, dimensions, and you can right click on any element and do "copy as css".
Blocks and elements (especially some svg background shapes) must be placed in anticipation of the mobile version, so that are responsive (Wordpress 5 Gutenberg editor does that similarly to Backery Composer), but for what concern MOBILE I will take care once you finished, and i'll fix margins, font sizes, etc.
I also made a preview of the homepage mobile version so you understand the logic of elements (especially svg shapes) when they go mobile (nothing too fancy, just bootstrap like).
- Are 11 pages total (some have 10+ blocks).
- The Theme installed now is called "7 Seven", should NOT be changed.
- You'll use new Wordpress 5 native editor Gutenberg.
- Shapes, icons must be all .svg (i'll provide them).
- Images and videos must load with Lazy Load.
- Videos must be replaced using Gutenberg video block (now they use a plugin).
- All the SEO elements are already set and really need to stay the same (as a plus I also named stuff h1, h2 etc. on Figma to help out).