We're a growing eCommerce business looking for someone to join our HR team in long term. This is an urgent hiring.
You would initially be hired part-time (15 hrs a week) and depending on your performance, we may increase your weekly limit over time.
You MUST have experience in Human Resource Management to apply for this position.
You would be working on recruitment, onboarding, performance management, training, employee engagement, streamlining process, creating reports and other admin tasks.
The best candidate for this position is:
1. Highly motivated, result-oriented, and proactive,
2. Highly trainable, resourceful, and has excellent communication skills.
3. Passionate about admin work, tech savvy, able to read & speak English fluently
4. Able to use different office applications like Google docs, Google sheet, Google Mail, project management tool like Asana and other required software in performing a job.
5. Available to work during Singapore work hours.
You must have a good and stable internet connection, should be contactable easily and respond quickly as possible.
Answer the questions below to be considered for this position:
1. What commitments do you have right now? Are you employed?
2. Are you willing to take some common tests as part of you process?
3. What time can you work (in Singapore Standard Time) and for how many hours?
4. Why do you want to do freelancing?
Include the word 'polo' in the beginning of your cover letter so we know that you have fully read all the details in this job description.
80 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi there, I'm a full time freelancer and available as a VA for your company. Please share more details about job responsibilities over chat. Looking forward to hear from you. Best Regards