I need help creating a question & answer game for 2 players
- When starting the game the user must place the name of the two players.
- The game will choose randomly who will throw the first dice.
- The chosen player must toss the dice in order to advance on the board, while advancing you will reach a square with a color that represents a group of questions.
- There will be 150 questions with multiple choice answers .
- The player must choose between the 6 groups of questions, to choose, the game will show a random question.
- Each player has 30 seconds to answer after a button is pressed to take the time you should see a countdown clock. When your time is up an alarm will sound. During the question time suspense music should be heard.
- When answering a question correctly the player scores points and the music of celebration should be heard.
- When answering incorrectly you will hear a sound of sadness and you´ll be given a challenge that will give you half the points, if the team don´t win the challenge they will not aern the points.
- You must have a visible marker showing points earned from each team.