This project is for an apple ipad application. This application will NOT be collecting data or interacting with a server. The content will be mostly static and will be similar to a flip book. The app will consist of 30 pages which will be in English or Spanish depending on what language the user selects from the homepage. The following page types will exist as noted below. Graphics for each page will be provided in a Photoshop file along with supported fonts. The user should be able to move from one page to another by swiping the screen to the left or right depending on the direct the user would like to move. In addition to swiping two icons will exist in the bottom left and right corners to also allow the user to navigate from page to page.
1. Home screen – this page is where the user will select the English or Spanish.
2. Table of Contents – lists all the pages that exist in the application. Each list item should be clickable which will take the user directly to that page.
3. Content pages – 24 pages will exist. When a page is loaded for the first time two cards will be listed that are blank with a green circle in the middle. When the user clicks on the circle the card would flip over with animation.
a. Each page will have the following navigation items.
i. Home – In the upper left hand corner a home icon will exist which will take the user to the start page of the application.
ii. Table of Contents – In the upper right hand corner a table of contents icon will exist which will take the user to the table of contents page.
iii. Navigation – At the bottom left and right an arrow icon will exist to allow the user to navigate forward and backwards depending on the icon clicked.
iv. At the bottom of the page in the middle six icons will exist that when clicked a modal type of window will appear showing the card with an X in the upper right hand corner to close the modal.
v. Some pages will have an icon that exist that when clicked a prayer or text will appear in a modal type of pop-up box over the content.
4. Prayer Pages – There will be five pages where prayers exist.
5. Links Page – This page will be the last page where a list of links would exist which would open a web browser when clicked.
When bidding on this project please provide examples of iPad apps developed in the past. Three milestones will be presented for this project. 1/3 will be given when the project starts, 1/3 when the app is delivered for testing and 1/3 once it's been approved by the Apple app store.