Conference information collection iPad app - repost
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $17 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
I'd like to hear from contractors who can develop the following iPad app. I attend conferences for my university to talk to people interested in applying for the university, and I currently collect their contact details on paper.
- Simple interface to allow attendees at a conference to enter their basic contact details (name, email, course of interest, any extra info)
- Save each completed form to the iPad so that I can review all the info in a list and drill down to see more details
- Export and email the information in a usable format e.g. CSV
- I can provide images and logos for the university so the look & feel should reflect the logo's colour scheme
I have some basic familiarity with iOS so I'd appreciate it if you could explain briefly how you'd structure the app and how you'd enable the saving, exporting, and emailing features.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online