Elementary Classroom Management Suite
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 19
I would like an app created that will serve several purposes. I am an elementary school teacher by trade and like using my iOS devices to manage my classroom. Here is what I would like the app to do:
1. Have a teacher version of the app that would allow the teacher to give behavior feedback to the students. This would be done by touching the students name and then touching the positive or negative action they are participating in (this feature will be very similar to [url removed, login to view])
2. Where the app that I want to create will differ from [url removed, login to view] is in the fact that there needs to be an option for students to sign into the teachers class on their iOS device. That way, when the teacher rewards or punishes a specific student, not only will it show up on the website that is being displayed on the TV, it will also be pushed to the students device directly.
3. I would like to see the capability to offer reports so that a parent can login to a website and see how their student is doing in class. It needs to be possible for the teacher to login to the website or from the ios device to be able to post logs on the students specific behavior, if desired by the teacher.
4. As the teacher is awarding positive and negative behavior, they need to be able to select one, multiple or all students and award them the desired point for that behavior.
5. I want a button that the teacher can press that will randomly select a student that is in the class list that was input by the teacher. It would be nice if a notification could be pushed to the student device when this occurs.
6. There also needs to be a button that will open a drop down list of teacher defined audio clips, that reside on the teachers ipad, that can be played from the device or cued to play through an itunes library similar to apple remote.
If you would like more information on this project, or if the supplied instructions are not clear, please let me know.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online