IPAD app for Windows manufacturer
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 CAD
- Total Bids 30
My client, a Manufacturer of windows and doors, has asked an agency to build an app for them. The agency has since went bankrupt but managed to deliver an app that works but remains to be packaged together and launched onto Apple Store.
Objective: Build an Ipad application to demonstrate the range of product through a mobile application allowing clients to upload the photo of their own house and visualize what it would look like if they were to replace their door and windows with my client's products.
Task to be done:
1. We provide the interface and engine so you need to get familiarized
2. Make, Finalize Ipad app.
3. Embed and program the GUI
4. Test and troubleshoot app
5. Make Available on Apple store
For similar app, see:
• Rinox on the App Store [url removed, login to view] )
• Novatech [url removed, login to view] / design center
AlGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online