We're looking for someone to build an iPad app. I've uploaded a mockup of how we would like the app to work.
The purpose of the app is to collect data in a form interface and be able to upload the records collected to an SFTP server as CSV files when the ipad has cellular or wifi connectivity.
There will be 2 types of forms that will each have a different set of fields, check boxes, radio buttons, drop down and multi-select menus. I have an excel sheet with the exact form entry data options/types we need and can send as soon as we start the project.
The app will have the following features:
DATA COLLECTION FORM INTERFACE
1) The ability to press a button and collect the GPS location using the ipad's GPS chip.
2) View GPS location on a base map.
3) Select base map (Google, open streets maps)
4) The ability to press a button to take (and review) photos using the built in iPad camera (and be associate with the current record)
5) Required fields
6) Date/Time picker with the option to choose "Now" to auto-populate the the current date/time.
8 ) Set the SFP server parameters (IP, Port, User, Pass)
9) Sort Column
10) Open/Edit existing record
11) Delete (locally)
12) Show Synced Status (track is record has been uploaded or not to SFTP server)
13) Email record as CSV file (with access to contacts)
14) Data is stored locally when no cellular or WiFi connectivity
15) When the sync option is pressed, the app should connect to the SFTP server and upload each of the form records that haven't already been uploaded.
16) There should also be error handling built in that will produce information for things like sync upload failures, no connectivity etc.
17) The app will be an enterprise application not published to the app store.
Thanks you for your time.