Design of user interface and entry screens for an i pad sailing application designed for recreational sailors.
Application has the fillowing caracteristics:
- 7 primary functional areas
- total of 22 descrete screen to be developed which comprise, home, display, edit and data entry screens
- screens have a combination of the types of data:
- free text, numerical, check boxes, calculated data such as litres and gallans, positional navigation data from location services
- limmited amount of branching logic on a few screens with decision criteria ie Y = do this or N= do this
- sceduling linked to calendar, one functional area deals with a task type scedular and preiodic maintence tasks with due dates and a recurent cycle and check boxes to complete the task.
Detailed specifications for all 22 pages to be designed has been completed, covering draft design layout for each page, specific details for all displayed data fields, details for each displayed parrameter, ie number of digits, decimal place, free text, number of charracters etc. Detailed navigation information regarding user navigation from GUI.
While draft design has been completed, we are seeking a designer with skills in i pad tool set and a flare for design and delivering a polished easy to navigate user interface to deliver the functionality we have designed in our sailing application.
It is anticipated with commercial success that we will further develope the application and seek a developer who will work with us on future enhancements.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $3427 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks