Android, iPhone App
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We need help to build a mobile app for Android and iPhone. The app should be the same on both OS.
We need an app that pushes Police DUI checkpoint locations to end users. Also need a web-based interface to input the locations which are then pushed to the users. See our site [url removed, login to view] App should have space for advertising and a direct click-to-call button to connect to a local taxi company.
Features for app (what we need help with):
* App should use Google maps API
* GUI – mobile 2.0, slick and good looking
* GUI – Navigation by tabs.
* App should be able to use GPS in order to show “My position” (user optional)
* App will have “splash” image/advertisement (when app starts)
* Support for ”move to SD” (ver 2.2)
* App should work on Android versions 2.2, 2.1 and 1.6
* App should work on iPhone 4 G, 3 GS and 3 G phones
* Support for multi-tasking (4 G and 3 GS)
* GUI need to be adjust for iPhone (Android phones have more buttons..)
* The code should be commented, easy to follow and follow coding/naming standards.
* We will own the code after the work is completed.
* First app should be for Android – when everything is complete for the Android app, development for iPhone app should start.
* We will accept 3 down payment, 1/3 is payed as regular DP before development starts, 2/3 is payed when Android app is completed and code is provided to us, 3/3 is payed 2 weeks after the iPhone app is completed. After last payment we will receive the code for the iPhone app.
* You will get more complete information after we choose you as provider.
* If we are pleased with your work we will require more work in order to implement updates and functions.
* App should be able to "flip" GUI - user should used app both horizontal and vertical
* 2 weeks beta - after deliver, we need 2 weeks of testing. If any bugs/flaws are fund during this period - dev should correct without extra funding.
* Development should progress on daily basis with our own developer.
* Your bid should include the cost to develop BOTH Android and iPhone app.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online