Android/iPhone Developer To Reskin Game Source Code, Ongoing Work Possible!
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1085 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
IMPORTANT: ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW WILL BE CONSIDERED
CRITICAL SKILLS NEEDED
** Thorough, independent bug testing & Quality Assurance (We expect to receive projects that are as bug-free as possible)
** Clear and well commented code that is understandable to everyone
** Support to our questions on as-needed basis in case that we will reskin the source code by ourselves (answers no later than in 48 hrs)
** Independent, fast worker.
** Excellent English writing skills
Importantly, we are looking for a developer who will be able to work with us on a long term basis and on many more projects following successful completion of this app. We are aiming to produce 200 apps by the end of the year and are actively searching for top notch developers to work with us.
We are currently seeking to purchase licenses for source code from Android/iOS app developers for a variety of games. We are interested to purchase non-exclusive licenses.
If your game is published to the Google Play or iTunes, please send link and price. If your game is unpublished or in development please reference a similar app that has been published and send us apk/ipa file so we can test it.
We are interested in purchasing the complete source code for a game you have developed in pure JAVA//Unity 3D/Project Anarchy/Cocos2dx. We are open to the types of games.
It should contain Party SDKs (for e.g. chartboost, revmob, playhaven, heyzap, flurry ads, burstly, kiip, tapjoy (for advertising app), google analytics, askingpoint,gamestream). Please specify what is already implemented in your source code.
We require a very competent Android/iOS developer to reskin that game he developed with a new theme we will agree on and implement code tweaks.
Please quote for the 1 game graphics re-skining independently because it may happen that we will want more graphic sets from the same code.
You will need to do this within an agreed period of time, NO DELAYS!
Please answer the questions below - you don't need to bother writing anything else or any fancy cover letters - we only look at people who answer these questions precisely:
1) What Android/iOS devices and OS versions do you have for testing?
2) Have you reskinned the source code of any of your games before? If so please provide a link to the app that is live on the Google Play or AppStore (we will download and test it).
3) Do you have a version of your game as a universal app prepared for 3rd. party re-skining with comments and guides included?
4) Give a link to an example of the best Android/iOS games you have developed. (Please include ONLY 3 links). What elements of those apps were you responsible for?
5) Would you recommend keeping the app as two separate projects (Android/iOS) or integrating to universal cross-platform app? What is your reasoning?
6) Would you recommend keeping the app as two separate projects (smart phone/tablet) or integrating to universal app? What is your reasoning
7) Of the SDKs mentioned above, are there any that you have not integrated, or after looking at the documentation, that you think would be difficult to implement?
8) What are your thoughts about the time frame for 1 game re-skining and for e.g. 3 re-skinings of the same game?
8) Please include your bid and split it into individual parts. Everything must be clear and transparent!
If we choose as a winner bidder, please make sure you ask all the questions and you have everything on hand before we start.
All final payments will be done when everything is ready and tested. No up front payment will be done or released beforehand with no exception.
Please make sure you read the terms before you respond and write "XYZ" mark at the beginning of your quote so we will know that you have read this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online