We want to build a very simple dictionary app that will translate words from Hindi language to English. Here are the requirements.
1. As you type a word, it gives you a list of matching words to pick from. So if you type in the word "blow," it will list: blow, blowing, blower and snow blower as possible words from which to choose.
2. Click on the word you want and it will show the meaning for that word.
3. You can add a word to favorite list. There will be a single default list.
4. Dictionary maintains a list of 500 most recent words you looked up.
5. The dictionary will use a Hindi keyboard by default when the user clicks on the search screen.
6. We will provide the dictionary data as an Excel file, which can be easily converted to SQLite.
7. You will provide us with a user-friendly way to update the dictionary data whenever we want to add/remove words to/from the dictionary.
8. Dictionary will be developed using the native SDKs of Android 4 and iOS 5 (universal for both iPhone and iPad) and must be approved by the Google and Apple.
We can share the screen mockups and a small sample of the Excel file to give you a better idea of the project.
Please provide your past experience with three best apps you have designed for iOS and Android.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $964 for this job
hi, i have experience in dictionary application. infect recently i have completed arabic dictionary application you will find it in my work history over freelancer.com. please see private message for details.
Hi, Many thanks for your post. To get your dictionary app developed by brilliant experts, please check your PMB. Best Regards, Taranjot Kaur iApp Technologies
Hello,Please check PM for details! We have already develop hindi keyboard app which is on our own itune store under the name of Hindi Keyboard and the seller name is Muhammad Farooq.
We have a team to accomplish this task. Please look into the private message on the various case studies done by the team. Regards Damodaran Globas Technologies