We are looking for someone to develop a mobile app that connects to a device via Bluetooth, reads the data from the module, and allows the user to e-mail the data in a readable format (ie .csv).
We are looking for someone who can communicate well, work well with our team and provide a great product for the end user.
We are looking for a long-term partner to help us develop this app and many more in the future.
Please see below for the description of the project.
-There are going to be multiple devices within the area (All the same).
-Give the user the ability to have a list of devices within range that they can connect to (via Bluetooth). Each device will have their own S/N or Device ID.
-Once connected, the app will allow the user to download the data from the device and send it via e-mail.
-An option to change the rate at which the device takes readings. (ie 1 minute, 1 hour, 2 days, etc.)
-A "real-time" reading on the screen that displays the most recent readings from the device.
-Allow the user to see how much space is left on the device. Option to clear the memory on the device.
-Warn the user when the memory is starting to be overwritten.
-Possible battery life indicator.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
Android, Mobile, iOS, iPad, iPhone
13 freelancers are bidding on average $832 for this job
Hi, We are a IT company in India and We are experts with Android and Iphone projects. We are very efficient with mobile based applications . More info is in PMB Regards, Sourabh