The application has the following main characteristics:
1. Simple user interface with text fields (edited by users), drop down menus, check boxes and slide bars.
2. GPS or general localization using internet/wi-fi/GSM or 3G Networks
3. Display current position on Google Maps
4. Browsing over Google Maps to select an address close to current position
5. Send of emails or SMS (pre-formatted)
6. Simple internal file or database to store information (i.e. application settings made from users or previously defined information supplied directly by the manufacturer as part of the application).
The same application will be developed for different OS/platforms:
1. Apple iOS (from iOS 3.0 to current release)
2. Android (from 3.0 Honeycomb to current release)
3. BlackBerry (from OS 5 to current release) using Runtime for Android Apps
We will provide graphics for logo, splash screen, menus, etc.
The application will have multi-language support: language setting will be made according to the mobile phone settings.
If a language is not supported in current release of the application, English will be used as default language.
Language that have to be supported in first release:
The application must to be developed in order to be ready to be published on the relevant market:
1. Apple Store
2. Android market
3. Black Berry App World
Source code must be provided to us with comments in English only.
Our developers need to capable of building the projects in order to make simple maintenace.
The relevant SDK (Xcode, Android SDK, BB SDK) need to be used for development.
New features will be addedd to the product after the market launch: we are looking for a reliable partner also for other projects that will come later.
Only the publication on the relevant market, made directly by our company, with developers support, will let us consider the project closed and 100% fullfilled.
If you are bidding on this project, please make sure that you are an experienced team that has the experience and resources to do an impeccable job with this project and conduct the proper QA and Beta testing required.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $1376 for this job
Hello There, We are nWorks Technologies from Reading (UK) with other offices in SFO (USA) & Pune (India).Please see PMB for our detailed response. Thanks