Mobile Application Analytics Platform
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1213 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
IMPORTANT: READ BEFORE
1) Experienced developers in creating Mobile Application Analytics Platform (iOS/Android).
2) Developers who are able to SHOW US similar job done.
3) Developers who fully understand our project, every single item will be required to reach milestones. Not item done, no money released.
4) There will be only 2 milestones, we will set dates, objectives and amount. No results, no money.
5) Developers who are able to MEET DEADLINES and BUDGET we set. Otherwise, no money will be released and a potential negative feedback.
6) You will send us the SOURCE CODES in order to add/remove/update issues in the future without help of development as well as: ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS and CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT.
Please IF YOU ARE NOT in this category, DO NOT BID. We only reply profile bids described before. Do not waste your time bidding if you do not match the previous description.
We will have a magazine app that looks like Newsstand/Adobe Content Viewer with various article. You have to provide the mechanism to track analytic (Please, do not use any other paying service provider/software).
Input: Magazine app for iPad/iPhone and Android. (WHAT WE HAVE)
Output: Mobile Application Analytics Platform - analytics tracking our magazine app (WHAT WE WANT)
+ Provide easy implementation - analytics tracking for mobile application (both iOS and Android)
+ Able to view the analytics data - Online dashboard/website interface
+ Show various statistics - visits, total download/view of each article, user location, session lengths... etc
+ Find a way to grab user information - email, name, contact, age... etc
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online