Mobile Application Development Cross Platform
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 15
1. The project will be considered finished only when ALL requirements are met for Usability, Performance and Conformance. If you do not agree with this please don’t bid.
2. No requirements are to be added or removed without consent from both parties.
3. Application must use/be coded on PhoneGap / Accelerator/ iFactr platform or other Mobile platform, which will be compiled to work on Iphone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, WindowsRT and Blackberry. They have to be NATIVE apps which use a offline sqlite database which is downloaded to the device.
4. The application will use Push Notifications on both Android and iOS
4.1. Android will use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
4.2. Iphone will use Apple’s Push Notification Service
5. Server-side application (webservices) must be coded using PHP and MySQL, using latest security and encryption techniques.
6. Any bugs found will be reported and must be fixed.
7. Full Project/Code/Resources/Keys must be sent to me at the end of the project
8. You must understand requirements, speak good English and be able to provide ideas/enhancements if applicable.
1. I have version 1 of the app in Android available on Google Play Store : Title; iSearchGurbani . This app works on both Android phones and tablets , please install and get a feel of the app. The graphics need to be optimized for each device.
1.1 App uses Sqlite database which is downloaded after first launch of the app .
1.2 Basically a Book of poems/proses which can be searched with different criteria and poems displayed in different languages.
2. I have submitted same app to Apple iTunes store but has been rejected twice for some Storage Guidelines issue.
3. I have sources for both platforms , but as they were coded independently i want to use a Mobile platform so they can share the same code.
4 Version 2 of the app will include certain enhancements which will be detailed in PMB:
4.1 Additional 2 columns of text display. languages are selected in preferences
4.2 Sharing of Poems or lines to Social websites ( Facebook, Tweeter, Google plus and others)
4.3 Push Notifications
4.4 Ability to Pin the poem to Home screen
4.5 Search results: will open with a touch press, but on long press will give option to open poem, save as favorite and/or Pin to home screen. Search code is working as desired , may need to fine tune criteria as adding by author and musical notation ( both data will be in database)
4.6 Fullscreen video out feature ( have some code available)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online