We need to develop an augmented reality application for Symbian, MacOS, Blackberry and Android.
At this stage in time, we need to see if any of you are familiar with AR and able to start soon.
1. Our idea is to get users to place the AR market in front of the mobile phone camera
2. Users are able to save the visual once the desired animation appear
3. Multiple AR markers can be introduced to relate in unique ways
4. Users are able to sms or email the app - then mms or email the AR experience
5. Users are able to choose the next animation by just a click of a button.
Here is a very basic example of what we want to achieve: [url removed, login to view];feature=related and [url removed, login to view];NR=1
We can assist with some 3D modelling if necessary...programming is the key.