We are looking to develop a mobile application with the following functionality. We are looking for two flavours, Android and iPhone. Once this project is done we shall continue to a windows phone client, which will come as separate project, preferably with winning contractor.
The project shall contain two phases:
Phase 1 - trial project
In order to assist in selecting a developer, all shortlisted developers will be asked to implement the following trial project (with compensation of 100$):
1. Login screen - ask user for username and password.
2. Integrate with standard NNTP server to retrieve list of news groups (using username and password).
3. Present retrieved list of news groups.
Phase 2 - main functionality implementation
Our system provides an interface to a movie rating platform, implemented on top of usenet NNTP server. User can perform following basic actions:
1. Register & Login to the system.
2. Retrieve list of movies (news groups).
3. Open new thread of comments per movie (news thread).
4. Reply, forward existing threads.
5. User can "like", "unlike" specific comments or threads.
6. Notification mechanism when new comment on subscribed movie is posted.
7. Sharing of application content shall be done via:
7.1. Facebook connect interface.
7.2. Address book - SMS/Email.
8. interface shall have built in multilingual support. Initial version should support English and Russian user interfaces.
9. Integration with standard NNTP protocol with various extensions (full spec will be provided).
10. Integration with 3rd party RESTful API for additional movie information.
1. iPhone 3GS and above running iOS 4 and above.
2. Android API level 8 and above (Android 2.2, 2.3.x, 3.x, 4.x).
19 freelancers are bidding on average $3421 for this job
Hi i had a look at the attachment wherein you have shared the wireframes. I would be interested to work on this project and in the defined timeline. Please see PM