Native mobile app for a website
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $470 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want to develop a simple native mobile app that works on both iphone and android and post them to app stores using my accounts. The app is related to one section of my automotive website which is car news.
1. I need to have is a page for car news that gets the latest news from the website (image, title, description) once clicked visitors go to the details news page to read the whole news/article and view videos and images available in the content if any, and they will be able to either visit the original page or share the news via social media such as facebook and twitter.
2. I need to have twitter account page and facebook page on two different tabs and the ability for the users to share the app.
3. A tab with the link to the website
4. Integrate admob and google ads in the app
5. Attractive design is your job, I will only provide elements needed
6. You will have to provide after sale service at anytime in case anything goes wrong with the app
7. Integrate app analytics like number of downloads, countries, number of users online .. etc (the basic ones)
8. We need to have a push notification
The app will look somehow similar to an android app called "carbuzz" which you may find on the app store
This is a simple project that shouldn't take long to be developed so please send me your best offer, samples of your work, and time to deliver so that we can proceed ASAP.
The description is clear, we will award a qualified freelancer/company with the cheapest offer and best quality.
We will only get back to those with reasonable offers!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online