OCR App iPhone / iPad
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $987 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for an experienced app developer/company to develop an IOS app for iPhone and iPad.
The key functionality is the extraction and storage of data/text from the passport via OCR. Therefore advanced experience with OCR is mandatory.
Other key functionalities required:
- Must be able to extract the data from the passports in any language
- Reads machine readable passports with two lines of 36 characters or three lines of 30 characters
- Reads machine readable country Visa with two lines of 44 characters or two lines of 36 characters
- Full source code
Please get in touch if you have following:
- Solid experience developing Native iPhone and Android apps.
- Solid experience with OCR
- iPad app experience
- A passion for writing beautiful and efficient code
- A sharp eye for design, composition and color
- A positive can-do attitude
- The ability to do rapid prototyping as well as production-quality code
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- experience with iOS SDK
- experience with Android SDK
- experience with Xcode
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online