Here's what I'm looking to get built: No-Peek Messaging
A very simple messaging system for Android and iOS that does the following:
The No-Peek App only can send messages to another No-Peek Client. Because it is a closed system (like BBM or WhatsApp), the messages you send:
* are encrypted at rest and in transit.
* It can only be read by the No-Peak Client.
* The message has header components that tell the receiving client the policies for that message.
* The message polices would be:
* Auto-Destruct after X minutes/hours/days
* No forward allowed
* No reply allowed
* No screen capture.
* No saving (you read, close it, and it blows up)
The idea here is to build a light/simple communications tool that can't be cracked or hacked by normal people. The sender is in control of the messages and dictates what happens to each message.
The app, each time it opens and before it shows any messages must phone home to a server in order to check for any policy updates, destruct messages, etc.
A general or golfer would love this app so girl friends could get/send email but you could dump them and any record of the communications is wiped clean.
This app needs to be done quick so you can bid on what it would take to do this within days not months. At no time is the data, user information ever in the clear.
Think of this as either the Tiger Woods messaging app or the CIA's new executive messaging app.
I know there's a couple of crazy programmers out there who can build this fast.