AdroitFingers require an app to help within the Health and Fitness category of the iPhone and Android market place. The app needs to be able to work on users tablet, smartphone and via a website browser. With a future view for further market places if there is a business case to make this viable.
The aim of this app is to help our users stay healthy. Inspiration will be obtained from apps such as VirtuaGym by Virtugym, Daily Yoga by Imonlife Co. Ltd and Fitness Buddy by Azunio Inc.
Attached is a breif description of the app, the tender process and the Confidentiality Letter Agreement.
The specifics will be outlined to those of you who have signed a Confidentiality Letter Agreement.
We are looking for a talented Tablet and Smartphone Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of our apps.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Thoroughly test the application to ensure it will be market ready
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
- To collaborate with us to ensuring it is a simple to use, clear and useful app.
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
- Ability to complete our Request for Proposal documentation, which includes a Confidentiality Letter of Agreement
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation preferred
19 freelancers are bidding on average £151692 for this job
Our bid is for your iPhone android Health and Fitness App project with 2 dedicated iPhone Developers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Regards, Sushil
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !