Traveler Photo Share
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 34
This is an app travelers will use to share photos and comment on them.
1. must have simple sign-up feature. (Ex. Enter email, country, languages, user name, password)
2. photo upload/hosting feature. (from camera or album)
3. 'comment' and 'reply to comment' feature. Comments and replies need to accumulate under the original post rather than appearing in the news feed at time of comment or reply (the way that Twitter does).
4. interactivity with Facebook preferable.
5. something akin to a 'like' feature or a 'report this post feature" or “incorrect info” feature. X, check mark, or perhaps helpfulness rating system (1-5 stars)
6. text box must accept multiple language scripts, starting with at least English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, hopefully many more.
7. App may be linked to a website.
8. needs moderators function.
9. Scrolling “news feed” style with photos.
10. Member post-count data collection.
11. Poster "delete your post" function.
12. swipe up and down OR left right to view past or current posts.
App developer will also be asked to develop web page if needed or can outsource it within the budget.
Upon acceptance of bid, app developer will offer budget for post development updates and bug fixes.
Target audience is app savvy world travelers.
Similar to Twitter but photos visible within app instead of via link (as on Twitter)
Screen needs to be simple and uncluttered. Posts scroll chronologically, perhaps divided by days or time. “Comment on this post” box. “Reply to comment” box. Multiple pages not necessarily needed but perhaps a ‘one-deep’ page to jump to for settings.
Some details have been left out to protect secrecy.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online