This is an app travelers will use to share photos and comment on them.
1. must have simple sign-up feature. (Ex. Enter email, country, languages, user name, password)
2. photo upload/hosting feature. (from camera or album)
3. 'comment' and 'reply to comment' feature. Comments and replies need to accumulate under the original post rather than appearing in the news feed at time of comment or reply (the way that Twitter does).
4. interactivity with Facebook preferable.
5. something akin to a 'like' feature or a 'report this post feature" or “incorrect info” feature. X, check mark, or perhaps helpfulness rating system (1-5 stars)
6. text box must accept multiple language scripts, starting with at least English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, hopefully many more.
7. App may be linked to a website.
8. needs moderators function.
9. Scrolling “news feed” style with photos.
10. Member post-count data collection.
11. Poster "delete your post" function.
12. swipe up and down OR left right to view past or current posts.
App developer will also be asked to develop web page if needed or can outsource it within the budget.
Upon acceptance of bid, app developer will offer budget for post development updates and bug fixes.
Target audience is app savvy world travelers.
Similar to Twitter but photos visible within app instead of via link (as on Twitter)
Screen needs to be simple and uncluttered. Posts scroll chronologically, perhaps divided by days or time. “Comment on this post” box. “Reply to comment” box. Multiple pages not necessarily needed but perhaps a ‘one-deep’ page to jump to for settings.
Some details have been left out to protect secrecy.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $3078 for this job
Dear Sir, Thanks for giving us chance to bid on this project. We are highly talented team of iphone, android and web developers who constantly work for the client. See inbox. Regards, TechnoTrust.
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com.