----------- Android Developer & iPad Developer Required for 1st Phase of Innovative Project -----------
Project Description: To build a new application that runs on Android (Tablet / Galaxy Smart phone) and iOS 6 (iPhone/iPad).
Who are we looking for: We are looking to award this project to TWO professional developers or development teams (i.e. 2x$3000!!)
1st Developer: Must be an experienced Android developer who can demonstrate that they have successfully developed quality Tablet/Phone based applications and submitted these to the Google Play store.
2nd Developer: Must be an experienced iOS6 developer who can demonstrate that they have successfully developed quality iPad/iPhone based applications and submitted these to the Apple App store.
The bidding process:
1) The project will provide the following documentation to candidates:
a) Graphical Customer Journey
b) Detailed Level Requirements
c) Acceptance Criteria
d) Overview API Documentation
2) Bidders will need to provide the following:
a) Solution Design (more detailed the better!)
b) Development Timescales
3) We will then select TWO winning candidates from the bidding pool and provide the following documentation:
a) Detailed API REST JSON Documentation
1) MILESTONE 1: To create the User Interface - (33% Payment)
The application will have a multi-touch, graphical user interface that correlates with the Graphical Customer Journey and Detailed Level Requirements, whilst taking the Acceptance Criteria into account.
2) MILESTONE 2: To integrate with the Google mapping service – (33% Payment)
To ingrate the Google Map services, into the user interface as outlined in the Graphical Customer Journey and Detailed Level Requirements, whilst taking the Acceptance Criteria into account.
3) MILESTONE 3: To implement API integration – (33% Payment)
To ensure the application can communicate with our REST JSON web API as outlined in the Graphical Customer Journey, Detailed Level Requirements, whilst taking the Acceptance Criteria into account.
The successful candidates are expected to deliver the source code for all three milestones, along with deployment instructions, within 6 weeks (Guideline, 2 weeks for each phase).
Potential for extensions:
1) This piece of work is the 1st phase in a large program of work that is likely to last 6 months or more. Therefore, the successful candidates may receive bidding preference when the project starts work against the 2nd and 3rd phases.
2) To qualify for bidding preference against future phases, candidates must demonstrate that they have fulfilled Phase 1’s Detailed Level Requirements and the Acceptance Criteria.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $3722 for this job
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your INBOX for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare