We are an indie game company that just recently put out our first project on the app store.
We are looking for a programmer to add some small features for an update we would like to release prior to the holiday season. The tasks would include:
- Changing ads from google ads to rev mob and placing the banner ad into the actual game (it only is in the menus right now)
- sensitivity slider in pause menu for tilt controls
- Prompt for the user to review the app
- Tutorial for the beginning of the game
- New post game action screen
- Social features (Like/share the apps social pages for free in-app currency)
Graphics for any of the required items would be done by our in-house UI team.
If you are interested in this job please contact us for more details.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1515 for this job
Hello, Sir. Thanks for your posting. I am interested in your app. As you can see my profile, I can do it. I will do my best for your app. All the best. from Frank.
Dear Client, I've read your project description. I can start working immediately after you hired me. Looking forward to your reply to discuss the further details. Best regards.
Dear sir. I have many experiences about mobile apps and games. I also developed many games using unity3D. Let's discuss in detail if you mind on my skill. Best regards. Huiming