Update for a mobile game
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1490 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 CAD
We are an indie game company that just recently put out our first project on the app store.
We are looking for a programmer to add some small features for an update we would like to release prior to the holiday season. The tasks would include:
- Changing ads from google ads to rev mob and placing the banner ad into the actual game (it only is in the menus right now)
- sensitivity slider in pause menu for tilt controls
- Prompt for the user to review the app
- Tutorial for the beginning of the game
- New post game action screen
- Social features (Like/share the apps social pages for free in-app currency)
Graphics for any of the required items would be done by our in-house UI team.
If you are interested in this job please contact us for more details.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online