• To create a simple, easy to use app for both Android and iOS.
• The app will be for an event starting on October 1st.
• The app is very simple, and will need to look, behave and work the same on both platforms.
Development and Functionality (see workflow for more detail)
• Opening video and splash screen
• Home Page: with 6 -10 main buttons and 4-6 buttons for social media links
• Voting form: where users fill in a form including drop down menus, open fields etc. Images need to be included to remind users who they’re voting for. The data is collected/ formatted and sent to an email. The user receives a submission notice. The form will only be open from October 1st 2013 to October 31st 2013. After the 31st the voting form will close with a message displaying ‘voting for 2013 has now closed’.
• Events Page: list of different events (scrolling table view). Each cell has three links. 1 is a map, 2 is a website link, and 3 is a website link. Each link will move outside the app and open the native map and internet service on the device.
• Ticket Page: list of different events (scrolling table view). Each cell has one link to a website. Each link will move outside the app and open the native internet service on the device.
• Musicians Page: list of different musicians (scrolling table view). Each cell has one link to a website. Each link will move outside the app and open the native internet service on the device.
• News Button: Button on homepage links outside the app to a website.
• Contact Page: Basic information including emails, phone numbers etc (these will not be linked to call or email). Enquiry form, where users fill in a form (like voting form above). The data is collected/ formatted and sent to an email. The user receives a submission notice.
• All source code and project files to be delivered to us
• All design work will be handled by our graphic designers so this will not be necessary on your end.
• The app needs to look the same, or close to, so your team will need to give us the easiest option in terms of how to handle multiple screen sizes on android, whether that be floating elements or stretching content/screens.
• Designs will be given after project is rewarded. Until then workflow will be used as a guide.
• Fully completed, all development for both platforms needs to be finished on or before Sunday 22nd September 2013, midnight AEST, with all project delivered to our team.
• If the project is completed and delivered before or on the 20th September 2013, midnight AEST there is an additional $500USD bonus.
• We’ve set aside a budget of $2,500USD for the task.
• $3,000USD if it is completed by or on the 20th September 2013, midnight AEST.
Servicing and Maintenance
• The app needs to be free from bugs, crashing and other unexpected variations or deviations from what the project specifies.
• If the app is found to have issues we expect your team to correct them immediately, and within the costing without extra charge.
• We will not seek extra work for free, we are fair. So if there are any new features we would like the app to do we can arrange a fee on top of the old fee.
• We are not looking for a one off developer; this project will be the beginning of a long term relationship and include much more work down the line including, but not limited to, web development, app development, database and systems integration and much more.
• We would like an opportunity to work with a team that is professional, efficient, and effective and open to more projects in the near future.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $2410 for this job
We are one of the best providers for mobile applications. Please, have a look at our client feedback and completion rate which is also the best among top developers. More details in private. Many thanks!