iPad/iPhone statistic app with Sencha - repost
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $741 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hey guys, I need a small iPAD-Add to monitor shop performance. Pretty similar to this tool: [url removed, login to view] but with real time data from our online shop. We already have a preexisting version of this tool you can continue to work with.
If you click on the app on the iPad I want that the system offers some reports:
1) Dashboard view with Gauge: Sales today vs. best day, sales week vs. best week, sales month vs. best month.
2) Shop Sales Development: sales per month shown like this [url removed, login to view]
3) Sales per Category on a timeline - so see what I mean here, have a look at [url removed, login to view] -> Consumption -> All States
4) Traffic over the last 12 month -> as Candlestick chart and area chart
5) Sales today compared to best sales day ever and average
6) Sales per Referrer
7) About us page
Inside of the app, I must be able to config multiple shop URL and a secret key which gives me access to the shop.
The code must be written in Sencha Touch 2.1.
The data to display the charts will be available on the shops server as JSON.
We need the source code & building the app.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online