iPhone App Developer searched - simple real-time data app
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $775 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
In desperate need of a good, solid iPhone (and Droid) developer that can help with a quick and easy project. Here's what we want:
Steps for the user:
1. dashboard interface of real-time data from seven facilities (fed from an XML file) fed to a landing page.
2. GPS locator to closest location of one of the seven facilities
What is your job?:
- Coding and layout(I'll provide all design materials needed to spec)
- Would prefer multi-language capability (English, Spanish), but not neccessary
- GPS-location expertise important
- The code must be good commented
- Would like to see resume of other applications you have done
- iPhone and Droid development experience (iPad experience would be a big plus)
This is a simply app - and is the start of many different apps we require. Do this one well, and there's more work coming your way.
Payment via PayPal, bank transfer, etc. upon reviewing the app on our own devices. Source code will be owned exclusively by us after development - potential opportunity for maintenance contract for long-term support.
Please send us a PM ONLY if:
1. you know you have the right skills
2. you can work fast (you'll get compensated accordingly)
2. Have work sample to send us on PM so we can see them
If you match all these criteria, then please make a bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online