iPhone/Blackberry/Android Mobile Application Requirement
This project was successfully completed by ghulammurtaza204 for $4000 USD in 50 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Completed In50 days
Please see below for a spec of functionality we are looking for. We need an App for iPhone, BB, and android.
Please reply with:
- Confirmation that you are able to deliver all of the required functionality
- Fixed Cost for development of the applications
- Fixed timeline for delivery of the applications
Also, note that we will want to be able to compile the mobile applications ourselves. And the IP rights of the software will belong to NetHelpDesk. So if you require to use any 3rd party components etc that have associated costs then you must let us know these costs now, otherwise we would need to deduct the cost of the components from the project cost quoted. Also factor into the cost of the project time to allow you to assist us with getting the development environment setup at our end too, e.g. installing the development IDE etc
Specification for NetHelpDesk Mobile Application for Blackberry/iPhone/Android devices
- It should be possible do search for the applications in the appropriate marketplace, e.g. Blackberry AppWorld, and install the software ‘over the air’
- Develop a Mobile App setup wizard. You would enter in the location of the web service along with your username and password. This would be stored locally on the device. You would press a button ‘validate’ then the web service would return the user id of the technician. This would also get stored locally. From this point on the mobile device user should never need to login again
- All interface screens must be designed by you.
- GPS Location capturing – the mobile App should periodically send GPS Coordinates to our web service.
- When a technician MAKES or RECEIVES a telephone call a popup comes up that says ‘Billable?’ And if you say yes then the app will search for a match of the phone number. If found then the App will show a list of existing tickets that match that number and allow you to choose a ticket or create a new ticket.
- It should be possible to capture a signature from a customer if the device has a touch screen. This would be accessible via a button ‘Capture Signature’ when clicking on the ticket.
- It should be possible to bring up a list up Customers, Sites and Users. It should be possible to view contact information for each entity. It should be possible to click on a telephone number and make a telephone call.
- It should be possible to add a new ticket at customer, site or user level.
- App should have a button ‘My Tickets’. This will list out Tickets assigned to the technician.
- It should be possible to add/edit customers, sites and users, while populating contact information at the same time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online