iPhone/iPad Wrapper App for Web-App
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
This is a very simple application that needs to work on both iPhone/iPod and iPad.
The application is a 'wrapper' for a mobile-web-app. Therefore, the app will do 1 thing only:
- open an internal browser window with the set URL. The URL will be set as a configuration within the app.
- The web-app itself may have external links to other websites. When those links are pressed, an additional internal browser window should launch to that URL, with a 'back' button at the top to get back to the last browser window. (i.e. the ability to have multiple browsers open as screens within the app.
- The only other configuration should be:
- icon for iphone/ipod
- icon for ipad
- loading screen for iphone/ipad
- loading screen for ipad
- this is to be an app that is resubmitted to the app store for every configured URL
- a url may look like [url removed, login to view] where 12345 is what makes this url unique.
There could be hundreds of unique urls. Each one will have its own app listed in the app store, with its own icon, loading screen, description, etc.
- this app should therefore be configurable by XML or otherwise so that the core of the app does not need too much modification for each custom URL
- an actual URL will be provided to specific candidates, but the content of web-app should affect development.
- it is an asset if you are also an Android App developer as that is the next phase of this project, but not necessary.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online