Create App from Word Document Pages
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 14
I have 22 Word Document Pages that need to be turned into an App for iPhone 4, 5 and iPad.
I'm hoping you can cut n paste from the Word Document.
Each Word Document will have Text, embedded Images and a YouTube Video URL.
You'll need to create a Button Menu, the Menu Options will be provided.
Each Menu Option will link to one of the Document Pages information.
9 of the Pages will be part of the Free Download, the remaining pages will be unlocked via In App Purchase.
To Summarize you'll need to.
1. Create 22 pages in the App from each Word Document Page.
1a. User can view in Landscape or Portrait.
1aa. Make the YouTube Video URL playable within the App, users should not leave
the app to watch the video. Refer to the YouTube API.
2. Link to the pages from a Button Menu
3. Add In App Purchase to unlock 13 of the pages.
4. Add the Universal Flurry Analytics SDK
5. Provide an IPA for testing on iPhone 4, 5 and iPad.
5a. Remove Gloss Effect from icon.
6. Submit the App through my iTunes account for Approval.
The project shouldn't take more than 4 hours, so your bid should be appropriate.
Attached is an example of one of the Word Document Pages.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online