Developer for iPhone Custom Dialer App
This project was awarded to PeterSoft for $550 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for a senior iPhone developer to build a unique and fully functional dialer application for the iPhone (OS 4.x). This is a fast paced project with a tight deadline working with a dynamic and skilled development team. As a member of this team you will be responsible for developing both the UI and the backend code for this application from the ground up. The major functional pieces of the app are listed below. We have a full software specification document for the app and are interested in a programmer who will bring their experience and insight to the project.
The app will need to:
- Launch quickly
- Manage 5-6 pages of contacts
- Provide one-touch contact dialing within the app
- Provide for optional settings within the app
- Execute phone calls, SMS and emails
- Provide in-app advertising
The successful candidate will have:
- previous iPhone telephony app development experience
- 3 years of Objective-C/Cocoa/iPhone app developer experience
- at least 250 hours of experience in Odesk
- a five star rating in Odesk
- excellent English skills
- availability via Skype during US working hours
- a passion for writing excellent, robust and well documented code
We are looking for an iPhone programming superstar to join this project. Exemplary work on this app will most likely lead to further programming opportunities with our company. If you meet or exceed the technical requirements for this project, can work under a tight deadline, and you think this project sounds like a fun challenge, please reply to this ad with the phrase “I'm an iPhone Programming Superstar”. We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online