We want to create a very simple iOS app with a drag and drop function. The audience of the app are mainly small kids and children. The app will consist out of two sections:
1. The start screen with a navigation
2. Page where the user can drag images to the correct spot (assignment page)
The technique of the app should be very structured, so we can add our own assignment pages and adapt existing. This one is for discussion, but I suggest to use a plist or something. When we add a new assignment page to the plist with the correct information it add a new page and navigation item to the app.
The developer only should develop the navigation and 1 example "Assignment" page with Drag & Drop. We should add the rest of the content ourself.
An assignment page consist of:
- Background image
- Illustration to drag and drop
- Illustration where image can be dropped
- Every image should have a correct and incorrect sound
- Every page should have his own background sound
- Sound when all the images are dropped correct
- Refresh button to start over. It only appear when user has completed the assignment.
- Home button to go to Navigation
- Baby button, which disables all other buttons. So the child can’t do anything else than playing the game.
- Mute button
- Next and previous button
Example iOS Libary for Dragging and Dropping:
[url removed, login to view]
About the UI and UX
We are delivering the UI and UX.